Certifications are not always a customer requirement, however M C Packaging believes that this philosophy is essential for establishing and defining an industry leader. M C Packaging is proud to have established, obtained and maintained the following industry and quality certifications:
- ISO 9001:2015 (The design, manufacturing and printing of Folding Cartons)
- BRC Packaging Certification – Global Standard for Packaging and Packaging Materials (Achieved Grade A)
- FSC Certification – Chain-of-Custody
Environmental Stewardship / Sustainability
We are stewards of our environment, while simultaneously providing added-value to our customers packaging needs. Our company takes a proactive approach searching out new technologies and implementing best sustainable business practices throughout our manufacturing process. These values are embedded in our culture and we continue to look for ways to reduce the environmental impact, while providing a truly sustainable product to our customers. M C Packaging’s manufacturing facility uses 100% electrical energy powered by wind energy.
All (100%) of our facility’s electrical energy use is powered by wind energy.
- Recycling and reconfiguration of all wood pallets
- Plant heating generated by our bailing system captured in the winter and cool the building in the summer. The reuse reduces electricity and natural gas usage.
- 100% Recycled carton scrap from the board manufacturing waste
- Retrofit light fixtures to provide high efficiency low impact lighting
- Motion sensors reduce energy use in our warehouses
- Sophisticated HVAC systems utilize less energy with more efficiency
- New insulated roof
- Energy-efficient IT component selection
- Continuous evaluation of our inks, coatings, and adhesives with our vendors to secure the latest developments and formulas